18 December, 2014

(audiobook) Review - The Legend of Drizzt: The Collected Stories by R.A. Salvatore


And yet another review has made it up, this is some kind of record for me. Here's the review (a short one) for The Legend of Drizzt: The Collected Stories by R.A. Salvatore and read by the following:
Dan Harmon, Danny Pudi, Melissa Rauch, Wil Wheaton, Felicia Day, Sean Astin, Michael Chiklis, Greg Grunberg, Tom Felton, Ice-T, David Duchovny, and Weird Al Yankovic
Yeah, that's right, celebrities reading words like Zaknafein and Menzoberranzan. I don't care if these are the worst stories in the world, it's worth your time. Also, they're not. The worst that is.

2 comments:

Carl V. Anderson said...

I've not read Salvatore, but he is one of the authors I'd like to read. This may be a good way to give him a try.

Bryce L. said...

These are good stories too, though they do spoil the main story a decent amount. I've only read the first trilogy of Drizzt books and I found out lots of info in these stories that I'm sure were spoilers for a number of books in the series.